Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pure Art

A few weeks back Owl Jones over at Zazzy Pop had a naming contest for some of the poppers he makes. I threw in a suggestion and was lucky enough to win. That really surprised me, as I never...really never ever win anything. After waiting for what seemed like forever, they arrived on this first football Saturday.

 Tearing into the package to get to the treasure that lay inside was a hassle. They sell some good envelopes down south, that's for sure. After opening the envelope, the first thing I see is a business card.

Then on to the good stuff..





Look at 'em.. they are too pretty to fish with.. I'm really afraid that I'll lose them to some evil fly eating tree.


Thanks Owl... these are just pure art

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Hal for the name! Bass Blasters! ...or was it "bazz blazters?" We'll figure that out. :) Wishing you big fish on these two guys!

    ReplyDelete